We want our students here in Gloucester, whether studying at Gloucester College, Gloucestershire University or Hartpury College to gain the best possible results.
Here are our Top Tips to ensure that our students maximise their chances of achieving the best possible results.
- Organise your study space so its neat, tidy, organised and easy to work in …. with no distractions in sight.
- Use diagrams and flow charts to create briefs to ensure you are covering all aspects of the subject.
- Practise on old exam papers which allow you to get a feel for the exam papers and their formats, and help with your timings too.
- Explain your answers to others. It helps you make sure its clear in your head too and your understanding is good.
- Organise study groups with friends, offering each other support, advice and sharing knowledge.
- Take regular breaks ensuring your study time is productive.
- Eat brain food and snacks. Stay away from junk food, eat healthily and snack on memory food such as fish, nuts, seeds, yoghurt and blueberries.
- Plan your exam day and avoid any added stress or delays on the day.
- Drink water and stay hydrated to help make the brain work well.
We hope these great tips help or students who study in Gloucester and Hartpury, and stay in our accommodation in Gloucester.